Facts About the Faculty & Staff
- The administrative staff at Central High School consists of nine people.
- There are 53 classroom teachers and 30 people on the support staff.
- 57% of the professional staff has earned a master’s degree or higher.
- The average number of years of experience is 20.
- The average teacher/student ratio is 1:23. The counselor/student ratio is 1:325.
- During the past two years, Central High School’s guidance staff has grown from one full-time guidance counselor to two full-time guidance counselors.