Library Policies for the Media Center
* How many books can a student have checked out at one time?
* How long can a student keep a book checked out?
Books are checked out for a two week period. Reference books may be checked out for one night only.
* If a student has overdue materials, he/she may not check out any other materials until the overdue items are returned or payment has been made.
* Is there a charge for overdue books?
There are no charges for overdue materials. Charges are incurred only for damaged or lost materials.
* How much does it cost to print?
You may print for free as long as you ask before printing.
*May I save to the computers in the media centers?
Anything saved on the computers during the day, will be erased at 5:30 every afternoon. Students may bring their own external storage device from home.
***Students must have an Acceptable Use Policy signed by their parents to use the Internet.